We are one of the leading communication agencies in Sweden, with a core of earned media. Together, we will create campaigns for some of the largest brands in both Sweden and internationally.
We are now looking for an Art Director who loves to create that next big idea as much as the visual execution of the final product. As an Art Director at Wenderfalck, you’ll be leading creative processes from brief to sharp execution. You will work together with Wenderfalck’s creative team and be in charge of turning creative briefs into stunning ideas. We believe in earned attention first, and we need your help to take us to the next level. You will be putting thoughts and ideas into life to ensure the creative vision is as good as it can be.
More specifically, we are searching for a person who has:
- 2-5 years of work experience from a creative industry, at an agency or similar.
- Experience of leading people within a creative process to maximize the creative output.
- High skills in Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign. Skills in After Effects and Premiere Pro is a plus.
- A track record of conceptualizing ideas and designing for various media – online, video, concepts, print etc.
- An open mind when it comes to solving problems – the idea could be anything from a sound experience for hearing impaired to sunscreen on beer tap.
Send your CV + portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org if this sounds like you!