We’re looking for a PR consultant!
We’re an independent communications agency with the strong belief that you can’t buy people’s attention. You have to earn it. That’s the foundation on which we build communication and campaigns for large brands, both in Sweden and internationally.
We’re growing, and are now looking for a new colleague to help make our strong offer within idea-driven, earned communication, even stronger. The person we’re looking for has one to two years of agency experience, maybe as a junior consultant, and is now ready to keep growing at an agency where creativity is in focus. We want a co-worker with a strong urge to learn more about idea-driven communication, and a wish to work in consumer-oriented projects. The role is operational and the person we hire will be part of both planning and implementation of PR-focused activities in different project teams and are comfortable to have direct contact with clients.
We look for applicants with:
– 1-2 years of experience from a PR agency working with media relations and contacting journalists.
– Relevant education in marketing, communication, political science or journalism.
– Good skills in writing.
– A social and engaged personality.
– The courage to challenge and inspire both colleagues and clients to new ways of thinking.
– An interest in pop culture and the world around us.
– A good sense for details, structure and great deliveries.
– A strive to become a PR advisor and/or project manager in a few years.
It is our strong believe that diversity will make us a stronger company. We therefore welcome applicants with different backgrounds, competences and life experiences.
To make sure that the right message reaches the right person at the right moment, we put great ideas and creativity in the first room. If this appeals to you,don’t hesitate! Send an email with your application (in English or Swedish) and your resume, or link to your LinkedIn profile, to email@example.com Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis.