We’re looking for a Project Coordinator focusing on brand collaborations and events
We are looking for a new enthusiastic and multifaceted colleague to join our brand collaborations team, which focuses on building relations between influencers/profiles and our clients. In this team we’re developing strategies for collaborations, working with PR, seeding, events and ambassadors. We also coordinate bought media (primary social media) and content for all platforms – simply, everything around influencer marketing, in Sweden and globally.
The person we are looking for has 1-2 years of agency experience – probably within influencer marketing, PR or event.
Your main responsibilities will be to support and assist our team with tasks as:
- Coordinate collaborations and influencers – drafts, reports, optimization etc.
- Event coordination – be an important part of arranging events.
- Research influencers/profiles including brand safety, statistics etc.
- Research for projects – analyze markets and trends.
- PR and seeding – build relationships with influencers/profiles and sending products.
- Assist in developing presentations.
We look for applicants with:
- 1-2 years of experience from a PR, influencer, event agency or similar, working with influencers/profiles.
- Relevant education in marketing or communication.
- A social, warm-hearted and committed personality.
- Experience of working with a wide range of platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, Twitch, TikTok, Twitter, blogs and podcasts.
- A great interest in influencer marketing and profiles.
- A good sense for details, structure and great deliveries.
- Good knowledge in keynote is a plus.
- Knowledge of profiles within esports and gaming is also a plus.
It is our strong belief that diversity will make us a better company. We therefore welcome applicants with different backgrounds, competences and life experiences.
To make sure that the right message reaches the right person at the right moment, we put great ideas and creativity in the first room. If this appeals to you, don’t hesitate!
Send an email with your application (in English or Swedish) and your resume, or link to your LinkedIn profile, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Interviews will be conducted continuously.